I've been horribly remiss about updating this blog (okay, that sentence was just an excuse to use the word remiss. But I have been bad about updating.).
There isn't too much to report, unfortunately. My camera has finally given up the ghost, so no new pictures until I get a new one (and heaven only knows when that will be). I'm still baking rather regularly (made a batch of chocolate chip cookies only today, in fact, and they are delicious) and knitting when I find the time. The time is tragically rare this month as Nanowrimo is sucking all my free time at the moment (I say like I mind).
Of possibly interesting note, the laundry detergent I made back in January is still going strong. That's right, I'm still using the same batch I made back then. It's amazing and wonderful and I love it. It's a good thing it's still going, too, as my food processor has also given up the ghost (complete with sparking and horrible burning rubber smell!) so I can't make more until I get a new one of those. Alas.
Hm, I guess that wasn't very interesting, either.
I'll do better next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment